Get trained at Mahi Technologies!!Here we provides best Struts training course in Chennai wit our talented trainers.
What is Struts?
Struts is a popular open-source framework for creating Java web applications and it provides various components that can be used to develop MVC based web applications that are easy to develop and maintain.
Why Mahi technologies for Struts?
Looking for struts training course in chennai, then obviously Mahi technologies is the right place to do a course. Here we provide theoretical and practical training classes with excellent lab facility for both students and working professionals.
The course consists of Struts Framework basics, Classes, Objects, ONGL with Type Conversation, UI Components etc., covered in-depth. Join us today for a best coaching and enhance your growth in career.
Struts Training Course Syllabus
- MVC and Model 2
- Command Pattern
- Jakarta Struts
- More XML, Less Java
- Action mappings
- Javabeans in struts
- Working with forms
- Presentation technology
- Command Pattern for web applications
- Action Servlet
- Action and ActionMapping
- Struts configuration
- Selecting a forward
- Global forwards
- Declarative exception handling
- global exception handlers
- Working with html forms
- Action forms
- Relationship to input
- Relationship to the model
- Relationship to output
- DynaActionForm and Map-Backed Forms
- Coarse-grained form beans
Struts tag libraries
- Building view components
- Struts tag libraries
- Attributes and struts expressions
- Building forms
- Scope and duration of form data
- Managing hyperlinks
- error messages
- logic tags
The JSP Standard Tag Library
- JSTL Overview
- JSP Expression language
- Core tags
- Formatting tags
- XML Tags
- SQL tags
- Mixing JSTL,EL,Scripts and Actions
- Indexed Properties and Struts HTML Forms
Internationalization and localization
- i18n in java
- i18n in actions
- i18n in JSTL
- i18n in validation
- validation in web applications
- validation in struts
- the struts validator plug-in
- validating action form subtypes
- configuring validation
- standard validators
- the action message class
- reporting errors
- multi-page validation
- client-side validation
- limitations on the client side
- implementing a validator
- implementing action form validate
- mapping based validation
- Consistent look and feel
- Reusable layouts and content
- the tiles framework
- instantiating layouts
- Body-wrap insertions
- tiles and stylesheets
- working with tiles attributes
- the tiles context
- aggregation and inheritance
- the tiles plu-in
- forwarding to defintions
- performance considerations
Struts Training in Chennai Batch Time
|Level||Beginner / Intermediate|
|Projects||2 (Fully functional)|
|Batch size||8-10 students|
|Start date||May 27, 2017|
Why Mahi Technologies for Struts Training in Chennai
- Trainees can gain extensive knowledge on struts framework.
- Real time trainers will train the students.
- Flexible timings will be provided.
- Practical guidance will be perfect.
- Java Struts certification support
- Course materials and video tutorials will be provided.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Experienced trainers will train you.
- Our trainers are worked in real time projects.
- Can work in real time project
Do you want to enroll in this course?
Click the button below and send us a query to know when does the next batch start, the trainer, fees, materials, course duration.