If you are one of those individuals who are willing to do SMO training in Chennai the Mahi technologies is the right place to do a course. Call 8939487761 for more details.
What is SMO?
It is also referred to as Social Marketing Optimization. SMO is to make a visibility for website. Optimization training will give you a better way to connect with search engines and social media. SMO is similar to SEO.
Why Mahi technologies for SMO?
The SMO training in chennai provided by Mahi technologies covers almost all the techniques of using the social media effectively. Our course will guide the way to enhance your skills.
Once you complete the course with Mahi technologies, you not only have the option of searching the job in a company rather than you can start your own business.
Call 8939487761 for live demo session today!!!
SMO Training in Chennai Course Syllabus
- Understanding the social media
- Why your business require social media?
- How to use Social marketing to create your business brand?
- Defining and implementing the social media plan
- Different social media options
- SEO Guidelines for Social Media Optimization
Social Networking and Bookmarking
- Analyzing different social networks
- content suited best for social networks
- importance of social bookmarking
- social bookmarking submissions
- how to get your submissions and content shared by others?
- rules while following others in social networks
Creating blogs for social media branding
- Understanding blogs
- settting up of blogs on different platforms
- promotion of blogs through blog commenting
- Inserting images,videos and content on your blog
- choosing best themes for your blog
- monitoring and analyzing your blog traffic through google analytics
- link wheel creation
- creating tier1, tier2, and tier3 with several blogs
- creating cloud tags
- how tagging helps in blogging
Utilizing groups & Question Answers communities
- Forum commenting & profile making
- google & yahoo groups
- yahoo answers
- other question & answer communities
Really simple syndication
- What is RSS?
- Advantages of using RSS
- Creating XML Files for RSS feeds
- Difference between RSS and Atom feeds
- Different tools for RSS Readers
- Overview of Facebook marketing
- Building a business brand over facebook
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook apps
- Understanding and creating a facebook groups and communities
- getting facebook followers and fans
- interacting with customer using facebook
- building links using facebook
- Overview of Twitter marketing
- Creating a brand name on Twitter
- Twitter marketing strategy
- Twitter tools to manage Twitter
- achieve your business goals with Twitter
- Overview of Linkedin marketing
- Establishing connection with Linkedin
- How to grow your contacts over Linkedin
- Creating groups in Linkedin
- creating events in Linkedin
- mportance of Youtube Marketing
- How Youtube works?
- Using Youtube as a Social Media Marketing tool
- Utilizing the video embedding features
- How to make your videos viral?
- Anlayzing your Youtube insights
Social Media tools
- URL Shortening tools
- RSS feed connecting tools
- Buffer and hootsuite social media tools
- image sharing tools i.e., google picassa, flickr, photobucket etc.
- Tools to increase followers and fans
- Addmefast, like4like, likeasap etc
SMO Training in Chennai Batch Timings
|Level||Beginner / Intermediate|
|Projects||2 (Fully Functional)|
|Batch Size||8-10 Students|
|Start Date||May 27, 2017|
Why you have to decide to join in Mahi Technologies for SMO training in chennai
- Detailed knowledge about Android System
- Free Hands on experience
- Special offers available for students
- We have experienced staffs in Mahi Technologies
- Selected candidates will be offered with jobs
- All candidates will be offered with valid certificates
- Highly interactive sessions are conducted
- Candidates are regularly evaluated on their knowledge acquired
- Guaranteed up to date knowledge about android
Do you want to enroll in this course?
Click the button below and send us a query to know when does the next batch start, the trainer, fees, materials, course duration.